Wednesday, October 3, 2007

ABC Soaps

Well if you're here you get to read my thoughts on what's going on these days on my favorite soaps.

All My Children-- Yes it has children in the name... but give me a break! Does every story have to be about a sick child, a child in danger, a sick child in danger...etc? Emma is off with her crazy uncle, Spike (yep a kid named Spike) has lost his hearing. Ethan is fighting for his life after being born 3 months early. All those children aside.... who thought it was a good idea to give Lilly a look-a-like sister?? The actress does a fantastic job playing Lilly, an autistic young adult. However when she puts on her Ava wear and sluts around crying about how bad she has it I could puke!! Ava is GOD AWFUL... beat it!

One Life To Live-- I am fast forwarding less and less, which means that the stories are getting a little bit more interesting. Love the heart break of Tommy's custody battle.

General Hospital-- Mob war 2,453 is getting started! A lot of fans complain about it... not me, I think it's great. It's going to be that much better when Luke rolls back into town. How many of you are certain that Spenelli is Kate & Sonny's son? Spenelli is great, love when he's on. I am even really like the exploration of an old romance renewed with Kate and Sonny. I think the writers have a chance to make something great with these two. I do wish they would get something done with Anna, Luke, Scotty, Bobby, Sky, Robert, Noah... the old school. The people that made us fall in love with this soap. Right now they are not there enough.

If you're a fan let me know what you think. Do you agree?

No comments: