Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Nielsen--what I think

Here are the Nielsen top 20 for the past week. Here's what I think of them... what do you think???


1. CSI (CBS) Have never missed an episode, glad to see Sarah going!

2. Dancing with the Stars - Mon (ABC) At number 2 in the ratings I should be less humiliated that I can't miss this show! I am rooting for that little Cheeta Girl...she's a spitfire!

3. Grey's Anatomy (ABC) I hear some bloggers and critics complaining about this season. I have found it as good as always. p.s. The latest Entertainment Weekly has about 3000 hot pictures of Patrick Dempsey this week!

4. Desperate Housewives (ABC) How can you NOT love Dana?? D.H. is back in top form! I think Michael Bolton might be the only one who will ever love Eddie!

5. House (FOX) Love it!

6. 60 Minutes (CBS) this show is still on? (tick tick tick) Who's watching?

7. Dancing with the Stars - Tues (ABC) Oh for Pete's sake, look up the looser on line! Really re-cap shows are such a waste of time!

8. NCIS (CBS) Don't watch

9. Criminal Minds (CBS) This is a top notch show, I have enjoyed it from the beginning! I'm going to miss Mandy!

10. CSI: Miami (CBS) Camp Camp Camp!! This week's Speedle is alive story sucked.

11. Survivor (CBS) Is it just me or is this season kinda craptastic?? I should just start watching this show after the merge... Then I don't have to get to all of these people!

12. Cold Case (CBS) Don't watch

13. Without A Trace (CBS)Don't watch

14. CSI: NY (CBS)Don't watch

15. Two and a Half Men (CBS)Don't watch

16. Deal Or No Deal - Weds (NBC)Don't watch

17. Brothers & Sisters (ABC) I have loved this show since the very first minute! How bummed were all of you that Justin to the narcotics?

18. Private Practice (ABC)I am surprised that after 3 weeks this show is still in the top 20! It does not have the Grey's magic!!

19. Law and Order: SVU (NBC) Don't watch

20. Extreme Makeover (ABC) Don't watch... really the theme rooms piss the hell outta me. Sure a Barbie Princess Bubble Butterfly Bubble Gum room is great for a 7 year old, and I am sure she will still LOVE it when she is 14!

4 comments:

Michael Schottey said...

Beth...I believe this blog proves you have an addiction. I prescribing two weeks of camping, while you are gone I will set fire to every televsion network in the surrounding area around your house and pawn off your televison watching equipment. With the money from that venture I will cure cancer.

Love ya sis,
Mike
theshepherdsvoice.blogspot.com

Elisabeth said...

Michael.... First of all there are NINE shows on the top 20 that I don't watch! That's almost 50%. Oh and yeah it's an addiction! That's what makes me the perfect person to blog about it. Like I am going to start a blog about science or math! I suppose I could blog about making Spaetzle, being I am great at that, but what fun would that be to read?

Unknown said...

to both of you... Addiction is in our family...we can't stop ourselves. Michael, Be happy that it is TV, could be worse. Beth... Ilove reading your Blog, I don't watch as many shows, but alot of them, and i would love reading about spaetzle!

Love you both to pieces!

Rachel

Mr. McLeod said...

You know what show is slowly losing me this season:
House.
Not sure why, but I'm not as intrigued by it as I used to be.