Sunday, October 14, 2007

Friday tv

Womans Murder Club-- What did you think? I really loved it! Great cast, great story, really good glimpse into the lives, secrets, problems and troubles of the main cast. I do love James Patterson and have read many of his books including the first 4 or 5 woman's murder club books. I hope he does as well with this show as Kathy Reichs has done with Bones. My only worry about this show is the Friday night time slot. Maybe the TV world will come to realize there are middle aged woman out here who want to watch tv on Friday night. This isn't the old days... hell if a show is good the 18 demographic will TiVo it and watch it after they get back from the bar! :)

I am also excited to see Men In Trees back on the air. (ER had a very funny line this week. Abby asked where Jerry was, she was told he took off to Alaska to serve drinks) This certainly wasn't the best episode but you have to remember ABC took it off the air before the first season had aired all the episodes. Not sure how many shows we will see this season that were meant to be shown last year. I just can't wait to get to the shows where Lynn is gone!!

What do you think of Tom Selleck on Vegas? I have to say I don't miss James Cann like I thought I would.Cooper is a great character and will probably be a fine asset to the show. Oh and I don't miss Mary's giant CANS getting flashed in my face every 5 seconds!

Here's to Friday TV and the people who do stay home to watch it. We deserve good shows and I hope the 3 I have mentioned here stay on the air!

Oh wait.. one more -- Moonlight. Oh man is is campy and the acting isn't the greatest. But that main Vampire is cute as a bug ear! It's worth watching just for him!

No comments: