Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Did you eat the shit sandwich?

Maybe it's my love and adoration for Fred Goss but I am SO mad that Carpoolers was stuck with a lead in like Cavemen. I am wishing and praying that Carpoolers does well, I can't get enough of Fred, he is so funny. ABC gave him the shaft when they canceled Son's & Daughter's. I sure hope they are going to give Carpoolers another chance after no one tunes into Caveman.

So yeah I ate the shit sandwich and sat through most of Cavemen. It was so God Awful!! It is certainly my pick for the first new show that gets canned. But the afore mentioned sandwich might not have kept people at the table for the nice desert that Carpoolers was.

Now I didn't think Carpoolers was the greatest show but there is potential there. Fred's character is very funny. The black guy with the 4 , 6 or 8 kids is great. We'll have to see about the newbie in their carpool. The one thing I don't like is the Dentist. Jerry plays him well. there is just something really creepy about a doctor (well dentist) who can't get his own life together. I am looking forward to seeing where this goes.

1 comment:

I'm Back! said...

This new comedy follows four typical suburban men named Laird, a recently divorced dentist and self proclaimed playboy; Aubrey, who is the sole provider for his family...Carpoolers TV Show has been produced by Dreamworks Television, ABC Television Studios, Touchstone Television and 3 Arts Entertainment.