Monday, October 15, 2007

What have you dropped? Regrets?

If you are like me... you watch to much TV. I have had to drop a show here and there. My first DVR delete was CBS's Kid Nation. I watched the first 2 and I have to say I couldn't stand it! One of the kids reminded me of a kid that goes to the same school my children do. Guess what, I can't stand this kid and therefor I hated the Kid Nation Kid. Not fair but that's what happens. Other than actually hating a child for little reason I didn't like the way the show was set up. So Kid Nation is off my radar, I did read the TV Squad review last week... you know just to make sure no one died out there in the Nevada wilderness.

Any regrets this new season? My husband thinks we should have been watching Back to You and has added it to the TiVo. I hate starting a new show after you miss episodes. the last time I did that was Friends! We'll see if I keep watching.

The more I see the previews I think I should have been watching Big Shots. But Thursday night TV is already FULL.

The only other show I have thought about dropping is Fox's K-Ville. But I keep tuning in and it has gotten better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dropping Pushing up Daisies. Only added that and Bionic Woman and Private Practice though.

Daisies is just too campy for me, wanted it to be better.

Private is on its way out too if it doesnt get better.